Visma is one of Europe’s fastest growing IT companies with over 8,000 employees, 800,000 customers and one revenue of NOK 8,537 million in 2017. Visma provides software and services that simplify and digitizes business processes in the private and public sectors. Visma Custom Solutons is the division in Visma that provides tailor-made solutions for larger companies.
We are looking for a Java Developer with Eclipse Plugin development skills for Visma Connect.
Visma Connect located in the Netherlands, the Hague is recently acquired by Visma and is part of Visma Custom Solutions. A dynamic, fast-growing IT-provider with a team of approximately 250 employees. Visma Connect is a specialist within the Netherlands in the field of qualified message traffic. Visma Connect makes the digital exchange of information between government, companies and people safer, more effective and more efficient. Thus, Visma Connect contributes to digitizing society while keeping facilities affordable. The services provided by Visma Connect ensure safe, fast and reliable messaging in logistical, financial and administrative flows for business, government and other public organizations
Who are we looking for?
As a developer you will be working on our product Iglu, which is based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework. Iglu is an application that helps our team of data-modelers to create XBRL Taxonomies which in turn drive our qualified information exchange. You will work on continuous improvement on the product itself and automatic testing.
What will you be doing?
- You are involved in design and realization of Eclipse-based solutions
- You will be responsible for the further development and improvement of Iglu
- You are an active owner of your work. Hence you will actively participate in the scrum team
- Also you will innovate and develop initiatives that contribute to the entire process and technical development
- You are constantly looking for the best ways to build our software
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed IT-education (Bachelor/Master)
- Good communication skills
- You are a team player
- Basic Knowledge of Eclipse modelling framework
- Experience with agile methodologies such as scrum
- Passionate and enthusiastic about your work
What would be nice to have?
- Experience with writing Eclipse plugins
- Interested in Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins and Sonar
What can you expect from our side
An employment conditions package that is worth your while and consists of:
- A good salary
- Extensive development / certification options
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to purchase extra days
- An appropriate mobility scheme
- Premium-free pension
- 1 year contract and in the event of proven suitability, a permanent employment contract
- Nice workplace with enthusiastic colleagues
Are you interested in joining our team and do you want to apply?
Please, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
A personality assessment and reference check are part of the application procedure. In addition, a statement about the behavior (VOG) will be requested before you join Visma Connect.
Important info: For this position you need to be based in the Netherlands or another EU-country.